With sudden surge in temperature, my friend and I had a craving for tropical fruit and frozen slushy, I took my self on experimental adventure and produced this fruity, cool crush. Using some white wine from the night before and frozen berries to bend in my smoothie maker before combining it with Rubicon’s sparkling Guava, my friend and I were ready for our movie night with the fan, providing a cool breeze on humid night.
Prep Time: 15 mins Serves: 2
- 1 cup of frozen summer berries (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and currents)
- 150ml White wine
- 330ml Sparkling Guava (Alternative 150ml Guava juice/150ml Sparkling water)
- Garnish – Basil & Frozen summer berries
- Blend the frozen summer berries and wine together (Leave some for garnishing).
- Pour into highball glasses, and then top with ice cubes.
- Add the sparkling Guava and garnish with frozen berries and fresh Basil. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Disclaimer: I was not sponsored by Rubicon, nor do I have an affliation with the company.