Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 25 minutes Serves:4 (as a side)
1 medium Broccoli
1 Red Spring Onion
2 teaspoons of Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 180c/gas mark 5
- Wash and cut your broccoli. Place into a bowl and mix with 1 teaspoon of oil and add salt to taste. Place into an oven proof dish or oven tray lined with foil, and place into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the mangetout and asparagus, place into the bowl (previously used for the broccoli and asparagus). Wash and cut the red spring onion into wedges and add to the bowl with the remaining teaspoon of oil and a pinch of salt.
- Add the remaining greens to Broccoli in the over, and cook for another 15 minutes, or until the spring onion has slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and serve.