Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes Serves: 2
40g Red Quinoa
300 ml water
250ml coconut milk
150g red grapes
- Pre-heat the oven on 180c/gas mark 4/350F.
- Place the red quinoa in a sieve and rinse, then place in a pan with the water. Cook for 10 minutes on low-medium heat.
- Whilst the quinoa is cooking rinse the grapes and place in the oven on a oven proof dish.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, remove from the stove and pour into a sieve to remove the water.
- Place the oats in a non- stick pan and add the coconut milk. Stir and cook under medium heat. Once the mixture starts to thicken stir in the quinoa and cook for 1 minute.
- Once cooked, pour the porridge into bowls. Remove grapes from oven and place on top of the oats before serving with the maple syrup.